Peach Dump Cake Recipe | 3 Ingredient Dump Cake | Fruit Desserts

Here in New England we have a plethora of fresh Pick Your Own Orchards.  Here's an easy recipe for a Peach Dump Cake using only 3 ingredients !  You can also make it with canned peaches when fresh peaches are out of season.

3 Ingredient Peach Dump Cake


 My daughter and I also went apple picking at Lyman Orchards, so I'll be using this recipe to make an Apple Dump Cake.  A dump cake is very similar to a cobbler recipe. You can also used canned fruits of your choice.

Peach Dump Cake



Easy kitchen cleaning with these crochet handmade Dishcloths from my Moomettes Crochet Shop

Handmade Kitchen Dish Cloths Peach Washcloths

Buy these Handmade Dish Cloths Set of 3 directly via Paypal https://py.pl/7MMRPMwqTIc


Check out my other Peach recipes here -
Peach Pie
Peach Trifle 

Fresh Peach Cake Dump Cake Cobbler

2 c. fresh peaches, diced
1 box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
1 stick Cabot Butter
Cinnamon, to taste

Spray tarte pan or baking dish with Pam
Layer diced peaches
Sprinkle cake mix over peaches
Sprinkle cinnamon to taste
Bake 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes
Notes

Also can be made using canned peaches in heavy syrup

Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or hard sauce 

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen