Asian Pork Fried Rice | Pork Fried Rice | Recipe

Here's a delicious Asian recipe for Pork Fried Rice.  I usually am able to enjoy Asian food only if I'm with my daughters.  Usually they take me out to celebrate my birthday.   Out of necessity since my birthday falls once a year, I had to find a recipe that was easy to make at home.


Asian Pork Fried Rice



Our local market now carries frozen Steamable Edamame in the Pod, so that's easy to serve as a side dish, add a little garlic or salt to taste!  Sometimes I can even find organic Edamame. The grandkids love it, along with their favorite, Sushi that they've been eating since toddlers.

This is a recipe adapted from a former co-worker who makes all sorts of Asian recipes at home.

Pork Fried Rice



We have some great local restaurants in Connecticut serving up all types of dishes, but with Covid, inside dining was restricted and we were/are limited to take-out only.

It's great for a simple lunch, supper, and terrific for leftover (if any) too!

Check out my recipe for easy Chicken Pad Thai

Easy clean up in the kitchen with Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop !



Asian Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 4

 
  Ingredients:
 
                3 tbl. oil
                 2 cloves garlic, minced
                 2        tsp. fresh ginger, minced
                 1        lb. pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
                 8        scallions, sliced (all of white end and 3" of
               green stem)
                 2        tbl. soy sauce
                 4        servings of quick cooking rice

  Preparation:

               Prepare rice according to package directions.
             
               In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high
               heat.  Cook garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
             
               Add pork, a few strips at a time, stirring frequently
               until brown.
             
               Add green onions, rice and soy sauce.  Mix well.


Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen