Garden Zucchini Sour Cream Saute | Green Zucchini | Skillet Recipe

I'm a creative cook, and like to experiment with different spices and herbs. Spice up your summer veggies such as garden fresh Zucchini and Yellow Squash and saute for a cool summer meal !



Skillet Zucchini Saute

Green Zucchini and Yellow Summer Squash


When I was a kid my family always had a garden that I can remember going out to in the early morning and picking fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, green beans and yellow squash.

When local vegetables are in-season, I always prefer local farm stand over store-bought.

One of my favorite recipes is this stovetop one pan skillet saute fresh green zucchini also known as courgette, and I've tried it with the Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend, and it came out terrific! As it has no salt or MSG, which lets me and my family enjoy our meal without worrying about unhealthy ingredients

Easy clean up with Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop !

Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths



I'd like to share my recipe for this quick and easy side dish to accompany your main meals:

Zucchini Lemon Pound Cake
Yellow Summer Squash Casserole

Fresh Garden Zucchini Saute with Sour Cream

1-2 large green zucchini, sliced
1 large yellow onion, sliced
1/4-1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tbl. Olive Oil
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend, to taste
1/4 tsp. oregano
Salt and pepper to taste

In a skillet over medium heat, saute zucchini and onion in olive oil until onions are transparent, and zucchini is slightly brown.
While cooking, season with spices.
Turn frequently.



Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour

© Frugal New England Kitchen