Zucchini Bread Recipe | Homemade Zucchini Bread

Are you wondering what to do with all those wonderful summer zucchini?  Here's my favorite recipe for traditional, moist old-fashioned homemade Zucchini Bread.

Zucchini Recipes


Zucchini Bread Recipe


Summer Zucchini


This Zucchini Bread recipe also freezes well. It's great to keep on hand for unexpected company.

My favorite to use is a Nordic Ware bread pan but there are many other good ones out there.  Then I use my Food Saver Vacuum Sealer to keep this yummy bread throughout the winter months.


Zucchini Bread Recipe


Now go try this recipe for moist homemade Zucchini Bread !

Labor Day always signals the start of Fall here in New England.  It's my favorite season to decorate.  I love the colors of the New England scenery when the autumn leaves change.


Check out my recipe for Mock Zucchini Crab Cakes or fritters too!

Easy clean up with these Handmade Crochet Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop 

Yellow Handmade Dish Cloths

Buy these pretty Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths here directly via Paypal https://py.pl/DuUhk

Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe

2 cups grated zucchini
2 eggs
4 tbsp. melted butter
1 cup milk
1 2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Sometimes I like to add chocolate chips to my zucchini batter.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the bottoms of your loaf pans. You do not need to grease the sides.
Mix your zucchini, eggs, butter, milk, sugar and vanilla extract in your large mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients. Stir briefly until the flour is moist but still a bit lumpy. Do not mix the batter until it's completely smooth. This will result in tough, chewy bread.
Pour the batter into your loaf pans and bake for approximately one hour. Let the zucchini bread cool for 15 minutes before serving. 

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen