Green Squash Zucchini Pie Recipe

If your vegetable garden is still putting out a bountiful harvest from over the summer, here's a quick recipe to use up all those glorious green zucchini. Green squash can be used in really almost any type of recipe from cakes, breads, soups, quiche, casseroles and yes, to make a Green Squash Zucchini pie (also called a Quiche!

Zucchini Pie Quiche



I have quite a collection of recipes from members of the Womens Club that I belonged to years ago. Our only method of sharing recipes at the time was for someone to type them up, make "Xerox" copies of them in sets and set aside at each table. My recipe copies are extremely time warn now after so much use, so posting them and sharing with my readers on Frugal New England Kitchen is a wonderful way for me to remember my former club members!



Green Squash Zucchini Pie Recipe


Easy clean-up with my crochet handmade kitchen dishcloths from my Moomettes Crochet Shop !

Farmhouse Handmade Dish Cloths
Check out my other great Quiche Pie recipes!

Green Squash Zucchini Pie Quiche


This green squash pie recipe can be used as an appetizer or a brunch or luncheon meal with a salad.

1 cups zucchini - sliced thin; diced
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup convenience baking mix such as Bisquick
4 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
salt and pepper, to taste

Mix together:
Zucchini, onion, convenience baking mix.
Beat eggs, oil, cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add to zucchini mixture and mix until zucchini is evenly coated.
Pour into buttered pan (12" pie pan or oblong dish 10 x 6 x 3/4)
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
Serve warm or cold.

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour

© Frugal New England Kitchen