Simple Graham Cracker Pudding Recipe | Dessert Sweet Treats

This is my go-to recipe for Graham Cracker Pudding dessert when I need to serve or bring a quick dessert.  Whether for an easy weeknight meal, or if you need to prep something quickly for an upcoming party, this no bake dessert is sure to please your guests.

Graham Cracker Chocolate Pudding Trifle

Graham Cracker Pudding Trifle Dessert

My mom would always make this simple yet delicious trifle dessert as it always was a family favorite.  I make it too for my family and grandkids.

Graham Cracker Pudding Dessert Trifle

Usually I have the ingredients already on hand as a kitchen staple.  This is a simple dessert recipe that can be made up in about less than 10 minutes.

I always use cooked pudding, as the texture is much smoother than instant pudding.  With the invention of microwaves, the pudding cooks up in about 6 minutes !  Of course, you can still cook the pudding on the stove top, like my mom used to do !

Use your family's favorite pudding flavor.  Ours just happens to be chocolate !

Layered Graham Cracker Pudding Dessert


All you need is cooked pudding (or instant pudding if that's your thing), graham crackers, milk, and whipped topping.  My mom always used real whipped cream, but I cheat and use Cool Whip Topping.

The warm pudding softens the graham crackers a bit, which gives the pudding some texture.

When I bring it somewhere, I just make it in a disposable pan.  You can also place it in a pretty Trifle Bowl !

Try my other easy and simple pudding desserts for your next gathering -
Crockpot Bread Pudding

Easy clean up in the kitchen with my Handmade Kitchen Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shops

Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths


Buy these Handmade Organic Cotton Dish Cloths here directly via Paypal https://py.pl/jsWVD


No Bake Sweet Pudding Layered Dessert Treats

Graham Cracker Pudding Recipe


2 Boxes of Pudding Mix, any flavor 3 oz. size
Milk
1 Container Frozen Whip Topping Mix, thawed or make your own Whipped Cream
2 Sleeves of Graham Crackers
Syrup

Prepare pudding mix according to box instructions.  Cool.
In a square baking pan, alternate layers of graham crackers and pudding, ending with pudding
Top with  Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream
Drizzle Chocolate Syrup, or syrup flavor of your choice over top of dessert
Refrigerate until set. 

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen 


Copy Me That