Easy Monkey Bread | Cinnamon Bubble Bread Recipe | Vermont Maple Syrup

My daughter's in-laws shared this magnificent easy and quick recipe for easy Monkey Bread, made from ready-made biscuit dough from the dairy case. The in-laws fondly call it Bubble Bread. Perfect for any brunch, or Christmas morning. It's similar to a coffee cake, but you break it apart.



Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe


I enjoy making this homemade Vermont-style Monkey Bread for my family anytime during the year. 

To me, Vermont is synonymous with mountains, fall foliage, winter skiing and maple syrup! Not only is Vermont a beautiful state, the people from the Green Mountain State are also wonderful, and creative cooks to boot!

My first taste of this easy Monkey Bread or Bubble Bread was when I was an overnight guest at my charming son-in-law's parents' home one snowy winter. Mr. Charming's mom whipped up snacking bread which was rich, buttery, ooey gooey and dripping with New England Grade A Pure Maple Syrup! We just pulled it apart, and licked our fingers as we sat by the roaring fireplace in their Great Room!

Cinnamon Monkey Bread

Easy kitchen cleaning with my Handmade Kitchen Cotton Dish Cloths from my Moomettes Crochet Shopt shops - check them out!

Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths




Easy Monkey Bread



So that's where I come in. I learned to make this easy Monkey Bread cinnamon bread recipe, and although it might not be exactly like his own mom made that, I enjoy watching his face light up when I bring over a batch of these sticky buns!

Cinnamon Monkey Bread Pull Apart Bread Recipe



I added a touch of baking soda to the butter mixture, a trick I borrowed from my Apple Cake with Caramel Whiskey Sauce recipe, adapted from Paula Deen.

Another family breakfast bread favorite is this easy Simple Banana Bread 
If Cream Cheese is your thing I also have Cream Cheese Nibble Bread and Sourdough Cinnamon Buns
Be sure to check out my recipe for Double Chocolate Banana Bread for breakfast or brunch too!

Maple Syrup Bubble Bread Sticky Buns
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe


3 tubes of refrigerated Pillsbury biscuit dough (Cut into pieces)
1 1/2 sticks Cabot Butter (salted or unsalted)
1 Tbs. Vermont Maple Syrup
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray or EVOO
Cut biscuit dough into quarters

*Shake together in a Ziploc bag:*
Biscuit dough, cinnamon and nutmeg
Melt butter, maple syrup, baking soda and sugar together in a medium pan on stovetop. Bring to rolling boil, and boil for 3 minutes.
Pour mixture over biscuit dough
Bake for 30 minute. Cool in pan.

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen 

Copy Me That