Easy Chilled Mocha Iced Coffee Spritzer Drink Recipe

Now that the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer are upon us, enjoy the late afternoons and evenings as the sun goes down and relax on the veranda or front porch with a nice iced coffee spritzer made with club soda.

To make your ice coffee drink even more magnificent, I recommend adding a dollop of a premium ice cream, and in New England, one of our favorites is Ben and Jerry's. I took the grandkids on the Vermont's Ben and Jerry factory tour in Waterbury, Vermont on a recent fall trip.

Easy Chilled Mocha Iced Coffee Spritzer Drink Recipe


Even better, make your own handmade Chocolate Ice Cream from my recipe 


Easy Chilled Mocha Iced Coffee Spritzer Drink Recipe



Be sure to check out my recipe for diet-friendly Cool Whip Peanut Butter no bake frozen dessert treats to stay cool in hot weather (or enjoy any time of year) !

Here's one of my favorite easy homemade ice coffee recipes to chill with:

Iced Coffee

Now that it's summer, I'm becoming quite the Barista and save money being frugal by making my own Iced Mocha Coffee.  It helps to brew straight coffee and make ice cubes so the coffee doesn't get diluted by the ice.

Ice Coffee Ninja Coffee Bar


I found a perfect Iced Mocha recipe 

You can add some seltzer and ice cream and use a frother to to whip it up!

There's so many other delish recipes included in the recipe book that came with the Ninja Coffee Bar. You can find that review on the Ninja Coffee Bar 

My machine has already paid for itself many times over !

Easy clean up in the kitchen with Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop !

Handmade Cotton Dish Cloth Coffee Cozy Set



Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen