Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treat | No Bake Dessert | Diet Frozen Dessert

I learned about this delicious diet-friendly no-bake frozen dessert made from Cool Whip and Peanut Butter Treats on a recent trip to visit my friend in New Hampshire.  Made from only two ingredients, it's Weight-Watcher friendly, low in points!

This head cook in the Frugal New England Kitchen has decided it was nigh time to loose a few pounds, hence, not too many homemade ice cream recipes appearing on the blog at the moment. Last year I was giving you my recipe for homemade Chocolate ice cream and Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. I still may do that. What you will start to see are healthy food choice alternatives that are diet friendly.

Diet Friendly Desserts




I've started up again on the Weight Watchers Online program.  Since April I've lost about 12 pounds.

I've been making these satisfying, sweet treats almost every other night, they are THAT good! They're like crack for dieters!

On my mini-vacation, my best friend and I took a side trip to King Arthur Flour in Vermont - but that's another blog post!

We both have an interest in crafts and like to crochet.  We shared patterns, discussed our Pinterest Boards, and talked about our crochet projects.

Here's a few of my recent handmade crafts - I make crochet soap saver bags, spa wash cloths for baby and bath, along with crochet dish cloths 




Now here's that yummy frozen dessert treat recipe I was telling you about that my friend gave me and turned me on to!

Cool Whip Peanut Butter Frozen Dessert Treats


1. 25 serving(s) Cool Whip Lite   (I use an 8 oz. container of Fat Free store brand dairy whipped topping)
2. 1/3 c. Skippy Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter
3. 3 Tbsp Hershey's Chocolate Syrup 

Either by hand, or with a mixer, mix entire tub of Cool Whip Lite and 1/3 cup of reduced fat peanut butter until smooth.
Spoon into 12 lined muffin baking sheet.
Drizzle with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup (sugar-free would cut down points, but hard to find).
Freeze, ideally overnight.

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour

© Frugal New England Kitchen