Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bars Recipe

Do you get excited about Pumpkin Season?  I do! To make these tasty Pumpkin Bars I used the Tastefully Simple Almond Pound Cake mix but you could use any pound cake mix and Aldi works fine too, and borrowed the cream cheese filling that I use in my Cranberry Nibble Bread recipe that I make to serve with the Thanksgiving turkey dinner.  You could make these as Halloween treats at the kids' parties at school too!

Pumpkin Bars


Pumpkin Recipes



Pumpkin Bars Recipe



If you're wondering why many of my photos show that I'm using aluminum foil pans for baking, well, I do own many nice baking dishes! The majority of my creative cooking and baking is done on weekends for Sunday night dinner either at my house or my daughter's house. This way I know I don't have to worry about when I'll be getting my good white porcelain baking dishes and pans back!


Easy clean up with some of the handmade crochet dishcloths that I make and sell at Moomettes Crochet


Handmade Dish Cloths Orange

Check out my Cream Cheese Nibble Bread and Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipes here

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars


I served these yummy pumpkin cream cheese bars with guess what - my homemade
Pumpkin Ice Cream !  I've also made my own homemade ice cream. What a delightful duo, and used some Cool Whip as a topping.  You can use canned dairy whipped cream, or make the real thing yourself!


1 (15 oz.) can Pumpkin, pure
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
    1 Egg
    1 box Almond pound cake mix or plain pound cake mix
    1 tbsp Cinnamon
    1 tbsp Nutmeg
    1/3 cup Sugar
    1 tsp Vanilla
    Mix cream cheese and egg together and whip.  Fold into dry cake mix and mix all ingredients together and bake in square pan according to box mix directions.

    Frost with whip cream 

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen