Copycat Disney Dole Pineapple Whip Recipe | Frozen Dessert

If you're looking for a simple refreshing dessert at the end of your summer meals, look no further than this Copycat Pineapple Whip!

Copycat Disney's Dole Pineapple Whip



Copycat Disney's Dole Pineapple Whip

I'm  Disney fanatic and have been to Disneyworld in Florida many, many times, yet haven't seen this Pineapple Whip.  The reason is I'm probably rushing around the parks, Disney Springs or Boardwalk chasing after the little grandkids.

(Edit) Finally, on my last trip to Disney World I found it at a little place in Adventure Land, I think it was across from the Jungle River Boat Cruise. There's also a place to get Pineapple Whip in Disney Springs.  I've also had it at the Polynesian Village (and they sell an adult version there, too, lol )

Recently I discovered this copycat recipe for Disney's Dole Pineapple Whip.  It's made from only 3 ingredients - Vanilla Ice Cream, frozen Pineapple Chunks and a bit of Pineapple Juice or Orange Juice.  This pineapple whip is such a delish soft serve dessert! 

Copycat Dole Pineapple Whip Recipe



There are other recipes out there using only two ingredients - but I haven't tried them.

When making this copycat Dole Pineapple Whip, I found it's easier if you let the frozen pineapple chunks thaw a bit in the bottom of the blender.  Blend for a bit, then add the vanilla ice cream, and then add a smidge of pineapple juice or orange juice until you get the consistency you like.

That's it!

This Dole Pineapple Whip could be made a little thinner, as a breakfast smoothie, or thicker to give the consistency of a sorbet.  I love making homemade ice cream too !


Have the grandkids or kids help in the kitchen !  Enjoy any time of the year!

If you like pineapple, check out my refreshing Pineapple Sunshine Cake Recipe !


Easy kitchen cleanup with Handmade Kitchen Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop !

Handmade Dish Cloths Cotton Washcloths


Enjoy!


Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen 

Copy Me That