Banana Muffins | Cake Mix Banana Muffins | Easy Quick Recipe

Normally I make my own banana bread recipe, but this one turned out just as yummy, and with Banana Bread Muffins, each grandkiddo gets their very own bite of deliciousness.  

Banana Muffins



Three grandkids were living here while waiting for a closing on their new house and we were snowed in with Blizzard Bobby taking place off the coast of New England. 

A great way to entertain the kids (and feed them too) is to have them help make something yummy in the kitchen.  I like to incorporate math and reading skills when we cook too. 

However, I'd been baking quite a bit, and wanted to make it simple, so my favorite go-to is to start with a doctored up cake mix recipe.

The kids took turns mashing the bananas, stirring, and adding in chocolate chips! 

Check out my favorite from scratch Banana recipes - 


Easy kitchen clean-up with Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop!


Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths



Cake Mix Banana Muffins Recipe


 3-4 very ripe bananas 
1 box (15.25 ounces) yellow cake mix (I had Aldi brand on hand)
2 large eggs
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chocolate chips

Line cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.

Mix all together and bake in 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen