Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Cake

Don't you just love fresh blueberry season?  Keep these simple ingredients on-hand and you'll always be able to bring "a little something" for Brunch or dessert when you've been invited out!  I first had this easy to make Pineapple Blueberry Cake at a luncheon at my office.

Blueberry Cake Recipe




Some of my favorite recipes have been those shared by my co-workers over the years!


Pineapple Blueberry Cake



Easy cleanup with Handmade Kitchen Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet !




Check out my other recipes for Blueberries -
Blueberry Cake
Blueberry Muffin 

Pineapple Blueberry Crunch Cake

1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple

1-20 oz. can blueberry pie filling (or 1 cup or so of fresh blueberries if available)

1 yellow cake mix

1-1/2 stick melted butter (3/4 cup)

1 cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish

Spread crushed pineapple in pan

Top with blueberry filling

Sprinkle yellow cake mix over the filling and drizzle melted butter over top of cake mix.

Spread nuts on top

Bake for 35-40 minutes.

Top with fresh mint. Serve with homemade ice cream or whipped cream (optional)

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen