DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe | Bread Machine

Most everyone enjoys a Pizza Night!  Make your own at home with this Easy Breadmaker Machine Pizza Dough Recipe. 

Eating out is fun, but getting expensive. Even a take-out pizza is costly when you add extra toppings.

Homemade Pizza Crust Dough

DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe  | Bread Machine

Years ago, my late aunt would spend all day prepping meals, and send me home with her homemade Pizza Dough.  I used to make homemade pizza with it until she passed.

Now we are empty nesters, and sometime just want to stay home, but still enjoy pizza.  I've had a bread machine for years, so am making my own again.  I also have yet to try a Sourdough Pizza Dough
recipe, but it's planned for my meal rotation.


Bread Maker Pizza Dough Crust Recipe



Breadmaker Machine Pizza Dough

This recipe can made several different sizes, depending if you cut it into portions.  This is for 2 large pizzas.  I got the perforated pizza pan on sale at Aldi.  I do have a Pampered Chef Pizza Stone I will making this DIY Pizza crust on next.

DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe  | Bread Machine

I have a Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Machine that is so old I can't remember when or where I bought it.  It's held up well, even though it doesn't have all the bells and whistles the newer ones do, but does have a dough cycle.  The dough cycle on this bread maker lasts around 90 minutes.

The bread maker pizza dough can be frozen when placed in a zippy bag, sprayed with olive oil, or oil of your choice.

DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe  | Bread Machine

Use your favorite toppings (I bought one pound of lean ground beef, but only used 1/2 pound that I pre-cooked.)  But Italian Sausage is next on my list.  I also topped with sauteed sliced mushrooms. I pre-cooked the mushrooms, placed on paper towel, and then froze the remainder in my Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer bags for the freezer to be used on the next pizza.

DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe  | Bread Machine

We enjoyed this on Super Bowl Sunday, and had enough leftover for lunch the next day!
Top with your favorite sauce, or try this Homemade Pasta Sauce - Red Gravy recipe


DIY Pizza Crust Dough | Breadmaker Pizza Dough Recipe  | Bread Machine

Bread Maker Pizza Dough

2 cups water

2 tbsp olive oil - I use extra virgin olive oil

2 tsp salt

6 cups (27 oz) flour - I use bread flour but all-purpose flour works just as well, or add some Whole Wheat flour 

4 tsp Instant Bread Machine instant yeast 

(Garlic Powder, to taste, will take this dough to a new level)

Bake at pre-heated 425° oven for 15-25 minutes depending on crust thickness

Recipe Makes:

4 Large Thin Crusts

3 Large Hand-tossed Style Crusts

2 Large Thick Crusts

Can also be used to make calzones or breadsticks

Easy clean-up in the kitchen with Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop



Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths


Enjoy Baking !

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen