Keto | Bacon Cheese Nachos | Atkins Friendly

These Keto friendly Bacon Cheese Nachos will satisfy any snacker on a diet ! 

Keto Bacon Cheese Nachos


Keto Bacon Cheese Nachos


The Keto diet focuses on cheese and fats.  Right up my alley. I now have a Pinterest Board for Keto and Atkins Friendly recipe
Pinterest has been my friend, and I did some research and am trying the Keto Diet to drop some weight.  I have to admit I'm a self-professed snacker, and it's for that reason that I'm now trying to lose a few pounds.  The homemade ice cream that I made this summer most definitely did  me in.  That, and along with the sweet tooth I have for rich desserts. One of my favorite diet-friendly desserts I turn to is my peanut butter treats.

The basic recipe is frying up some bacon, layering shredded cheese over parchment paper, sprinkling bacon and more cheese, and baking.  Broiling adds a nice crisp touch.

These Bacon Cheese Nachos keep for quite some time in a container in the refrigerator.


Keto Bacon Cheese Nachos



Find the recipe for these Nachos here.

I do quite a bit of my shopping at Aldi, and found the already-prepared Guac easier than trying to make my own.  I'm also trying to incorporate fresh Avocado into my diet.

Aldi Guacamole


Keto Bacon Cheese Nachos


Easy clean up with Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop

                          Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths

Enjoy!

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen