Ninja Single Serve Pod Free Coffee Maker Bar | Copycat Iced Mocha | Caramel Latte Recipe

I'm so excited trying out all different copycat coffee recipes with my new Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar with Hot and Iced Coffee, Auto-iQ, Built-In Milk Frother, 5 Brew Styles, and Water Reservoir !  I'm saving so much money by brewing my favorite Hot Latte and Iced Mocha coffees!

Copycat Starbucks Iced Coffee Latte




Ninja Single Serve Pod Free Coffee Maker Bar

Ninja Single Serve Pod Free Coffee Maker Bar


My son-in-law received one of these for Christmas, (he got the kind that comes with the carafe) and when I was over babysitting one night I just had to try it out.  After following recipes and directions, the coffee came out delicious, just like my favorite Starbucks orders!

I ordered the Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar with Hot and Iced Coffee, Auto-iQ, Built-In Milk Frother, 5 Brew Styles, and Water Reservoir (CF111) from Amazon

Features include:

Pod-free single serve
Built-In frother to brew, froth and drink-all in your favorite mug
Custom Brew Sizes: Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug and XL Multi-Serve
Brew Over Ice Feature
Classic Brew
Rich Brew
Advanced Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology and Auto-iQ One-Touch Intelligence
Note: CF111 includes coffee bar unit only – additional accessories are available for purchase separately

I still like to use my own coffee filters for easy clean up and disposal - this machine takes a Size #2 Coffee Filter

Hot or Cold Caramel Latte Recipe

The built-in frother is a perk and during cooler months when I wanted a Hot or Cold Latte in warmer months, I used my usual brand of coffee - Kirkland Organic Medium Roast Coffee Beans that I grind myself
Torani Classic Caramel Syrup (I get this at Walmart) or my preferred Skinny Syrups I get from Amazon

Brewed Coffee
Sea Salt
1 tsp Instant Coffee mixed with hot water
Sugar or sugar substitute (I use Stevia) (to taste)
Skinny Syrup of your choice
Hershey Caramel Syrup to drizzle
Half-and Half (frothed) 
If iced, Frozen ice cubes (I make mine with coffee)

Look for my easy recipe I'll be posting to make my own DIY coffee creamers, which are much more frugal and you can control the ingredients you put in them to make them healthier. 

Iced Mocha Coffee


Ninja Coffee Bar Copycat Iced Mocha

Now that it's summer, I'm becoming quite the Barista and save money being frugal by making my own Iced Mocha Coffee.  It helps to brew straight coffee and make ice cubes so the coffee doesn't get diluted by the ice.

I found a perfect Iced Mocha recipe here

There's so many other delish recipes included in the recipe book that came with the Ninja Bar.

Also, the easiest Dalgona Instant Coffee Expresso can be made in a minute using the frother!

Dalgona Instant Coffee

2 TBL Instant Coffee
2 TBL sweetener or sugar
2 TBL hot water
Froth for a minute or so til creamy in a cup or small bowl. Pour over ice cubes and milk or half and half


My machine has already paid for itself many times over !

Easy clean up in the kitchen with Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet Shop !

Handmade Cotton Dish Cloths Yellow




Personal Review - Opinions are my own

Like my Recipes?  Buy me a Bag of Flour


© Frugal New England Kitchen